| Neutral pH Paraben Free Dermatologically and Ophthalmologically Tested
DetailsDirections for UseIngredients
Formulated with fatty acid derivatives of the coconut and glycerin that confer to the product the suitable smoothness and protection for the daily hygiene. Specially designed for the daily bath/shower, since their emollient properties avoid the dehydration and recover the natural hidrolipidic mantle. It is also indicated as a frequency shampoo with conditioning effect that facilitates the hairdo giving the hair a healthy look.
COSMETIC PROPERTIES OF COCONUT OIL
- Saturated Fats: Predominantly, these saturated fats are medium chain fatty acids or triglycerides. When applied on the skin, they keep it smooth to the touch. Due to the presence of these fats, coconut oil also retains the moisture content of the skin, as the fats eliminate moisture loss through the pores on skin.
- Capric /Caprylic/Lauric acid: These are not very different from the medium chain fatty acids, but it is still important to mention them separately here, since they have their own contributions. These three fatty acids have strong disinfectant and antimicrobial properties. As a result, when applied on the skin, coconut oil protects from microbial infections that can get into open wounds or even enter the body through the pores.
- Vitamin-E: The contributions of vitamin-E towards skin care are well known. It is essential for healthy skin growth, repair of wear & tear on the skin, keeping skin smooth and protecting against cracking. Above all, it prevents premature aging and wrinkling of the skin, since it has good antioxidant properties. Vitamin E deeply conditions the hair and makes it healthier and shinier than before. Vitamin E is also a natural moisturizer that keeps your scalp in good condition.
COSMETIC PROPERTIES OF GLYCERIN
- Maintains Water Balance: glycerin is what is called a humectant, meaning that it attracts water. When glycerin or glycerol is applied to the skin, it seals in moisture that might otherwise escape.
- Improves Appearance of Skin: in addition to keeping the moisture level of the skin on track, the cosmetic effect of glycerin on skin is that the skin looks healthier. The improved appearance of skin is due in part to the fact that the skin is hydrated and does not have the characteristic scaly look of dry skin. Glycerin is an emollient, making skin not only moist, but soft and supple to the touch.
- As a shower gel: lather in the shower. Rinse well.
- As a shampoo: apply on wet hair, gently massage scalp, lather well and wait 2 minutes, then rinse. Repeat if needed.